An electric car’s range varies from model to model. However, the majority of EVs now have a sufficient range to be comfortable for most people’s daily commutes. This means that they can be recharged at home or at work without affecting your daily routine.
There are a number of higher mileage range electric cars available to suit your needs if you make more frequent long journeys and charging at a rapid charge station isn’t feasible. We’ve listed the six electric cars with the longest range over an official 280 miles. If you want to learn What is an Electric Car? read this post.
Table of Contents
1.Audi a6 e-Tron
Currently, the Audi A6 e-Tron is just a concept, but the Audi says the production model will look remarkably similar to this concept. The production model will be based on the scalable Premium Platform Electric car, which is capable of being widened to fit a variety of Electric chassis. In addition to this EV, the gas-powered version of the A6 will be available
The Audi A6 e Tron will be equipped with a bigger 100kW battery pack that can power a vehicle for more than 700km on a single charge according to the WLTP cycle. It will have a 270kW fast-charging system that can give it an extra 300km of range in as little as 10 minutes.
Moreover, Audi’s battery is incredibly fast and can charge your car from 5 percent to 80 percent in less than 25 minutes. Unlike other electric cars, this car can drag you to the speed of 0 to 100 in only 7 seconds.
- Price: The specifications of this car puts the price range at $78,000 to $100,000, depending on the features and specs you choose.
- Power: It is estimated that an Audi a6 e-Tron generates 350 kW of power, approximately 470 horsepower.
- Adaptive cruise technology.
- Start and stop button.
- Blind-spot monitoring.
- Stress-free highway driving.
- Auto adaptive driving.
2.BMW i4 EV
In its initial foray into electric vehicles, BMW launched the i3, which did not appeal to Americans, who avoided small hatchbacks like the plague. So when Tesla’s Model 3 arrived with a conventional hatchback shape and an improved vehicular performance, BMW was basically pushed out of the EV game. But without worrying about the failure to give their best they are bringing their highly praised i4 EV in two versions, one with rear-wheel drive and the other model has four-wheel drive options.
The i4 has a net battery capacity of 81.5 kWh and a gross battery capacity of 83.9 kWh. The single-motor eDrive40 is estimated to have a 300-mile range, while the dual-motor M50 can consume electricity at a faster rate of 245 miles per charge.
When charging a BMW i4 from 0 to 80% on a 205 kW charging station, it takes just 30 minutes, and at the same time, it gives you a driving range of 101 miles in only 10 minutes. When you use your wall charger, you can charge your BMW i4 back to 100% in 13 hours.
- Price: the cost of this upgraded version of the i3 which is our i4 is about $55,400 – $65,900.
- Power: rear motor drives the eDrive40 model rear axle, producing 335 horsepower and 317 pound-feet of torque.
- World’s 1st 4 wheel drive electric car.
- Excellent fast charging, in 10 minutes 101 miles range.
- Regeneration of charge while breaking.
- Hardly composed electric car sound to make it sound unique while driving.
3.Primitive EV – Bollinger B2
Bollinger B2 attracts everyone as the company brought back the classic pickup truck look in this Excellent EV vehicle. This is the best affordable electric pickup truck that you can choose. There is 614 horsepower in this pickup truck, and it has 668 pound-feet of torque, which allows it to reach 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, and it can reach 100 mph.
Now as we are talking about all use pickup trucks the range per charge is very important and after you read this you will be in shock because this vehicle gives the highest range for a pickup truck that hits the top with 200mph and it will take roughly 10 hours to charge it from 0 to 100%.
- Price: the price of this pickup is around $1, 25,000/-. It may seem costly but, Battery technology is still expensive, as B2 needs an enormous 120-kWh battery, which is ten times bigger than what Tesla cyber truck offers.
- Payload capacity: With a combined power output of 614 horsepower, Bollinger said the B2 would be able to tow up to 7500 pounds and carry up to 5001 pounds.
- All-wheel drive truck.
- 4 seats for a truck with such a big payload capacity.
- Highest ground clearance to support different terrain.
4.Chevrolet blazer EV
Chevrolet Blazer Premier Model features a contrasting color roof and is available with a dual-motor model that can produce as much as 580 horsepower. Our crossover electric SUV is a mid-size SUV. It has 5 seats so that you can go on a family trip or take part in an excursion.
Compared to other crossovers, the Chevrolet Blazer rides and steers more efficiently.
- Price: considering the features of this car the price difference for the base made and the high-end model is from $35,000 to 40,000 dollars.
- Auto drive: this car comes with a single-speed transmission that offers the automatic driving ability.
Unique Chev features
- Blind-spot monitoring.
- Powerful tailgate.
- Reverse parking camera and anti-theft sensors.
5.Fisker ocean EV
Fisker has developed some of the most beautiful automobiles than any other company, Fisker has now revealed its first electric SUV at the 2020 Consumer Electronics Show. The SUV, known as the Fisker Ocean, is estimated to cost less.
Our ocean EV features a larger 80-kWh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack with a minimum range of 250 miles, as well as a solar panel on the roof that provides an additional 1,000 miles per year to the range. This device can clock a speed of 0 to 60 in 2.9 seconds, which is pretty impressive for a car that costs so less.
- Price: the basic model of this car costs only $29,999/-.
- Solar panel: regenerate electricity everywhere you go with this roof-mounted solar panel.
- 3418 km every year without even worrying about charging.
- Nature-friendly design and its performance make it a sports car.
- Futuristic interior and exterior design.
6.Kia EV 6
Kia Ev6 is one of the most innovative electric car manufacturers who is moving towards producing only electric vehicles in a few years to reduce carbon. This electric Kia comes with a long range of 310 miles per charge and the cost of this vehicle will vary from $40,000 to $60,000.
This car is termed as the luxurious electric hatchback, but moreover, it is a compact SUV crossover vehicle. The company claims that this car can achieve a speed of 62 mph in 3.5 seconds. This is the fastest crossover SUV as of today.
- Fastest Kia: this Kia is the fastest Kia ever made that goes 161 mph per hour.
- Towing power: it can tow around 2000 pounds easily.
- Sport utility electric vehicle.
- 4 wheel drive.
- 77 KW smaller battery but big performance.
Genuine Review on e-cars
While there are several reasons why we must choose these 6 cars as the best, the biggest reason for this selection is that they are faster and have more range than their competitors. Cars are the best way to spend money because they are more than just vehicles they are innovations. Having one of these cars at home means that you are going towards the future and preventing your travel from polluting the environment. From the customer reviews we’ve seen over the past year, we can see that these six cars are carving a place in the hearts of those waiting for these E cars.
Are these cars hybrid cars?
No, these are not hybrid cars, these are EVs, the better version of both classical and hybrid cars.
How long does it take for me to charge my Audi a6 e-tron?
It will take only 10 minutes to get a range of 300 km from a charging station.
Are these EVs affordable?
Yes, it may look more at the beginning but after purchase, all you have to do is charge the car and you can travel 1 km at the cost of just $0.2.
Can I go on long trips with my EV?
Of course, you can go, if you have decided to spend your charging time wisely.
Does braking energy regeneration actually work?
Yes, braking power regeneration works very effectively by restoring 30% – 50% of the power used in reducing the speed of your electric vehicle.
In light of the increasing levels of greenhouse gases, electric vehicle developments in recent years are both extremely welcome and highly necessary. It is within everyone’s power to make a difference, so go electric and help make a difference. You can either pollute the environment and destroy all living things, or else you can opt for these beautiful sexy 6 EV cars to remove all the damage you have done to the environment at a very low price as these cars start at $30,000 to $1,25,000.