Everyone wants to try electric scooters so let’s choose scooters that cost above 80000 INR with special subsidy benefits. There is a transitory phase in the improvement of the Indian automotive industry, where individuals and governments are switching to alternatives that are less energy-intensive forms of transport in order to reduce environmental impacts caused by petrol and diesel vehicles, which exhaust greenhouse gases and pollute our environment. Many Countries are committing themselves to the greater good by reducing greenhouse gas emissions through several implementations.
With the new incentives, the Indian government is offering 50% higher incentives for two-wheeled electric vehicles. Two-wheeler incentives include incentives for batteries of up to 15,000 rs per kWh, which accounts for 40% of the total vehicle cost. During the period of April to September the bookings for 57,000 units of electric scooters, which is really impressive.
In addition, the growth of the electric two-wheeler industry is expected to reach a 75-80% rate every year. New models are launched every year, it started 5 years ago, and every year the specifications of electric scooters are improving beyond imagination.
Table of Contents
1)Prevail Electric Elite
A new Elite electric scooter has been launched by Prevail Electric in India. The electric scooter has a premium look and is stylish. For navigation, control, and entertainment purposes, the Prevail Electric Elite electric scooter features a fully-digital instrument cluster with an integrated Liquid Crystal Display screen. The Prevail Electric Elite is an electric scooter with a motor that can produce up to 1000W of mechanical power on a single charge.
- This scooter can pull a load of up to 200 kg.
- It has the highest single charge reigns of 110 kilometres.
- It comes with a changeable lithium-ion battery.
- This scooter has a good top speed of 80 km per hour.
- It comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- The price of this e scooter is about Rs. 1,29,999 which feels a bit high for the segment.
- Charging time is more as it takes 4 hours.
- ABS is not provided in this scooter.
2)Prevail Electric Fitness
This is for people who want to try electric vehicles without spending more to buy one. This is a midrange e scooter that has a top speed of 8
60kmph per hour. As the name suggests this is one of the finest e-scooter that is available for everyone, this scooter can fulfill all the necessary requirements for local travel. You can take up to 100 kg load along with you in this e scooter.
- The price of this vehicle is Rs. 99,999/-.
- It has a mileage of 110 kilometres.
- It comes with a swappable lithium-ion battery.
- This scooter has a moderate speed of 60 km per hour.
- 3-year warranty for motor and battery.
- The scooter has only disc brakes.
- Charging takes 4 hours.
- Handlebar height cannot be adjusted.
3) TVS Creon
At the 2018 Auto Expo, TVS Motors introduced the Creon, an all-electric scooter concept. The scooter has a segment-first perimeter frame and a crisp and angular design language. A comprehensive digital instrument console and LED lighting are also included. The Creon has three lithium-ion batteries and an electric motor that can provide 16.31PS of peak power. This is one of the best-looking scooters that you can purchase with a subsidy.
- You can take this vehicle home with Rs. 1,20,000/-.
- It has a 40 watt capacity battery power.
- 5.1 seconds to reach 60 from 0.
- 81 Km range each time you charge the scooter.
- 3 years warranty.
- The total range for a vehicle that costs is very low.
- Charging takes 3 hours minimum.
- The look is moderate.
4) Ather 450X
Ather is now the EV leader in the two-wheeler market, selling more electric motorcycles than any other company. Their Ather 450 X is a new scooter released by them in 2022. These vehicles have more modern features when compared to their older versions. There is a navigation system as well as a 7-inch LCD panel for smart controls to reduce the driving burden on owners.
- Buy this premium vehicle with Rs. 1,40,000/-.
- 80km top speed.
- Has an excellent range of 116 km.
- 3 years warranty for all parts including the battery, motor and switches.
- Less demand for this vehicle as it is new to the market.
- The battery will last only 50,000 km.
- The cost feels a bit overpriced.
5) ola s1
It is the most stable electric scooter, it comes with hyper-speed mode that goes from 0 to 40 km in 3 seconds. The amazing high tensile body built with aerodynamic science helps to increase the stability and handling of the vehicle. Offers you an excellent torque of 53 Newton per meter for force. The smart sensor communicates with the phone when connected and helps you ensure keyless entry by locking when you leave and unlocking when you come.
- Top speed of e ola s1 is 115 km.
- Comes with a very good range of 181 Km.
- Cruise control for an electric scooter.
- Voice control.
- 3 years or 40000 km warranty.
- With a 70kg person it will offer only 135 km range per charge.
- Cant drive in rain for a long time.
- Not available in all states.
6) Bajaj Chetak
Bajaj has entered the electric scooter market with the latest Bajaj Chetak. In India, Bajaj has resurrected its classic scooter model as an electric scooter. The new Bajaj Chetak has a seamless design and is made of steel. It has a 4kW electric motor that generates 16Nm of electric torque. Powered by two drive modes – Sport and Eco – it can travel from 85km to 95km on a single charge.
- Cost of this vehicle is just Rs. 1,40,000/-
- It has a very good range.
- The futuristic design and specifications make it look awesome.
- Reverse gear option.
- 3 years warranty for battery and 7 years warranty for the motor.
- Only steel chassis, not alloy.
- No stand alarm.
- The tachometer is not given.
7) Hero Electric Photon
Photon is a high-speed electric scooter that can reach speeds of 45kmph in its Power mode, which is a good number considering its competition. It also comes in Economy mode, which can travel at speeds of around 30kmph. Hero Electric photon is One of the top manufacturers of electric two-wheelers in India.
- Price of this scooter is Rs. 90,000/-
- Lithium-ion battery for long battery life.
- 108 km range for every full charge.
- 3 years warranty for battery and motor.
- Cost of the bike is not that affordable.
- Takes 9 hours to charge the scooter.
- Pickup feels a little off.
8) Simple Energy One
Simple energy one has passed all safety standards, this scooter is the most energy-efficient scooter in India. This scooter can reach a speed of 0 to 40 in just 2.95 seconds. Pair your phone with your e scooter to cancel and receive calls on the scooter screen. This device can save routes for your upcoming and old travel.
- In India you can buy this for Rs. 1,10,000/-
- It offers a maximum range of 234 km.
- Very comfortable seats for the passengers.
- 3 years warranty for the motor, vehicle and battery.
- Has a top speed of 105 kmph.
- Only 30 litre boot space for a scooter that cost this much.
- Battery capacity of 4.8 kwh which is lesser.
- Only has nifty brakes.
9) TVS iqube
As we all know, TVS is one of the legendary two-wheeler manufacturing companies. Recently this manufacturer has started producing e scooters for Indian consumers. This is one of the well-designed electric scooters that are available in the market that has a very good name. It is powered by Lithium-ion batteries. It also offers you adequate storage space for storing your goods in the vehicle.
- This vehicle starts from the price of rupees 1,02,000 only.
- It offers you a moderate top speed of 78 km per hour.
- It is an excellent power output of 3000 watts.
- In Eco mode It offers an excellent drag of 0 to 40 km in just 4 seconds.
- Offers three years warranty for both battery and motor.
- Now it is available only in Bangalore.
- It will take more than 4.5 hours to get charged.
- It only offers 75 km range per charge.
10) Benling Aura
This is one of the world’s most expensive electric scooters, but it’s also incredibly elegant for the price. It is capable of being powered by a durable motor. Overall, a good value for money in this bundle. Because of its performance, you will like riding this scooter. It offers both front and back Telescopic suspension and comes with a drum Braking System.
- It comes with a 3 year warranty for the motor and 2 year warranty for the battery.
- Four different speed modes to support different ages.
- The price of this vehicle is Rs.93000/-.
- It offers an excellent range of a hundred kilometre every time.
- Quality of the vehicle is very cheap.
- There is no brand value in India.
- Sales are very low and service centres are very less.
11) Okinawa I praise
Okinawa is one of the leading electric scooter manufacturers in the world that has its origin in Japan. This scooter has excellent service centers and office you a very long riding ability of 138 km. The power output of this vehicle is found to be 1000w. It has both front and back disc brakes. In a few words, this is a combination of all necessary features in an e-scooter.
- You can buy this e scooter for Rs. 1,08,000 without paying anything extra.
- It officer a top speed of 58 km always.
- The battery has a good range for its price.
- Good moderate acceleration for a scooter.
- 3 years Warranty for the battery.
- The motor has a warranty of 30000 km or 3 years whichever comes first.
- Aerodynamics in this vehicle is very poor.
- The quality of suspension is not up to the mark it feels bad for our back.
- The Price of the vehicle could have been lesser.
11 Best Electric Scooters Above 80000 INR
|1.||Prevail Electric Elite||Rs. 1,29,000/-||110 km|
|2.||Prevail Electric Fitness||Rs. 99,999/-||110 km|
|3.||TVS Creon||Rs. 1,20,000/-||81 Km|
|4.||At her 450X||₹1, 40,000/-||116 km|
|5.||Ola S1||Rs. 1,00,000/-||181 km|
|6.||Bajaj Chetak||Rs. 1,40,000/-||95 km|
|7.||Hero Electric Proton||Rs.90, 000/-||108 km|
|8.||Simple Energy one||Rs.1,10,000/-.||90 to 120 km|
|9.||Tvs iqube||Rs.1,02,000/-.||75 km|
|10.||Benling Aura||Rs.93,000/-.||120 km|
|11.||Okinawa I praise||Rs.1,08,500/-||139 km|
State Wise Subsidy on Electric Scooter
|1.||Madhyapradesh||Tax will be only 1%, the state offers Rs.5000 for every KWH on all E-vehicles up to Rs.10,000/-|
|2.||Delhi||Rs.5000 for every KWH on all E-vehicles up to Rs.30,000/-|
|3.||Bihar||Rs.7000/- for every KWH on all E-vehicles.|
|4.||West Bengal||Rs.10,000 for every KWH on all E-vehicles up to Rs.20,000/-|
|5.||Kerala||Rs.10,000/- per kWh up to Rs.20,000/-.|
|6.||Maharastra||Rs.5000 for every KWH on all E-vehicles up to Rs.15,000/-|
|7.||Meghalaya||Rs.10,000/- per Kwh up to Rs.1,00,000/- maximum for premium two-wheelers.|
|8.||Assam||Rs.10,000/- per kWh up to Rs.20,000/-.|
|9.||Rajasthan||It offers a subsidy of Rs.2000/- to 7000/- depending on the Kwh.|
|10.||Telangana||Tax and Registration fee exemption along with an incentive of Rs.5000/-|
|11.||Goa||Tax and Registration fee exemption along with the incentive of Rs.5000/-|
|12.||Odisha||Rs.5000/- for every kWh.|
|13.||Chandigarh||Rs.20,000/- for the first 3000 two-wheelers purchased.|
|14.||Uttar Pradesh||No road tax for the first 1,00,000/- e vehicles purchased.|
|15.||Kerala||Offers exemption from road tax and registration charges|
|16.||Uttarkhand||No road tax for the first 1,00,000/- e vehicles purchased.|
Now is the time that you should start thinking about buying any scooter because our Indian government it’s starting to give several benefits for people who are buying, electric vehicles, for example, a government gives rupees 15000 per every purchase are about 40% of the price of the Regal for everyone.
The government is moving towards a sustainable goal of achieving a better environmental status by promoting E Transport. These are available in different formats like premium moderate and affordable ranges. According to a Government report after 2021 in just A month, more than 50000 scooters have been booked after the subsidiary has been announced so if you book your scooter now you’ll also be eligible for the subsidy and you can get several other benefits compared to the vehicle owners of petrol and diesel vehicles.
The cost of petrol is going beyond a hundred and the cost of travelling every kilometre will be 10 rupees in the future. But with e-scooters, the cost of travelling every kilometre is only 20 to 25 paise. So design now and buy these electric scooters.
Read More About Electric Vehicles: