The electric scooter market in India has grown significantly in the past year, so you do not need to put in some extra effort when you choose to use one, to make it easy for you we bring you this article.
It is easy to use an electric scooter, people think that these are the most comfortable electric scooter under 80,000 that encourage both men and women of all ages to buy it – as it is a suitable alternative for normal transport options like train and bus. In India, you will find plenty of e-scooters, so we will provide you with the best e-scooters that have only positive reviews for you to choose from.
This article will provide you with all the necessary information about the top 11 electric scooters. The basic idea of what makes an electric scooter to be loved is that it is affordable, has good battery power, has some features and amenities, such as a long-range. But you want to know the Upcoming top mileage electric car and Best Electric Car under 25 Lakhs?
Table of Contents
1)Hero Electric Dash
It is part of Hero Electric’s Low-Speed series, hence it has a top speed of just 25 km. Hero Electric will also provide a 3-year warranty on the lithium-ion battery. The Hero Dash has 145mm of ground clearance, which should be ideal for our road conditions.
- No need for a licence to drive this e scooter.
- Telescopic suspension.
- Full digital display.
- The cost of this hero dash electric is around Rs. 45,000 to 50,000/-.
- The company claims to provide a 60 km range every time.
- 4 hours to charge from 0 to 100%.
- This compact vehicle has a top speed of 25 km.
- Hero offers a 3-year warranty on the lithium-ion battery with free replacement if battery capacity reduces beyond 80%.
- No warranty for the motor.
- Not suitable for people in need of speed.
- Charging feels a little time-consuming.
2) BattRe electric IOT – 2 Wheeler
This is one of the best e scooters that is from a startup that wants to give the people their innovative technology at a very affordable price, the best part about having these two Wheeler is that it does not require you to wait longer to charge the scooter, even kids can do it without the support of parents.
- Anti-theft alarm.
- Disc break front and back.
- Reverse gear.
- The cost of this vehicle starts from Rs. 65,555/-.
- 85 km range for every charge.
- 2 hours 30 minutes to full charge.
- Unlike other scooters, this e scooter has a top speed of 110 km per hour.
- The company offers 3 years warranty for battery and charger. 2 years warranty for the motor and 1 year for Controller, convertor.
- No Anti-lock braking system.
- Could have been more stylish.
- Fewer outlets.
3) Bguass A2
This scooter comes with two battery variants such as the lead-acid and lithium-ion battery, but if you ask me what should you opt for I will go for the lithium battery as it is safe and durable. The weight of this scooter is 130 kg. The transmission is automatic and has a 20 liters boot space capacity.
Features of A2
- 250 watt BLDC motor.
- Fast charging.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Remote start and stop switch.
- The cost of the lead-acid battery variant is Rs. 52,500/- and for lithium battery Rs. 67,999/-
- Has a range of 75 km per charge.
- 7 hours 30 minutes to charge the battery to 100%.
- This scooter has a top speed of 25 km per hour.
- 3 years warranty for battery from the company.
- Does not have an aerodynamic design.
- Could have added some extra features.
4) Bounce infinity E1
This is one of the cheapest electric scooters in the world, at the same time for its price it’s very stylish. This also comes with a battery swap feature so you don’t have to spend time at the charging station to charge your scooter, just swap the battery and start going. It has a torque capacity of 83 Newton per meter.
- Motor generates 1500 watt power.
- Twin shock absorbers.
- Tubular frame for lightweight.
- The base price of this scooter is ₹52,940 without the battery pack and ₹76,321 with a battery pack.
- 85 km range each time.
- You can charge your vehicle in 4 hours.
- 65 km top speed for a vehicle that costs very less.
- 40000 km Or 3 years warranty for battery and motor.
- It’s very light and not suitable for people who love traveling long distances.
- Only a few service centers.
- Charging time is moderate, not best.
5) Electric Optima HX
Electric Optima HX comes with a 1.536 kWh lithium-ion battery. This comes with an excellent regenerative braking system that helps you to save some energy every time you apply brakes. Style is decent for a scooter which is available at a cheap price.
The motor is powerful enough to power it. Overall a good package at a reasonable price. You will enjoy using this scooter for its performance. Suspension is also good to drive within the city and offroad.
Hero an optima features
- An Aerodynamic design.
- Electric starting system.
- Anti-theft system.
- Regenerative braking.
- 82 km range.
- Charge your vehicle in 4 hours 30 minutes.
- 45 km top speed with great pickup.
- 3 years warranty for battery and motor.
- No fast charging.
- The light looks less powerful in complete darkness.
6) Magnus EX from Ampere.
Magnus ex is available in only one color, which is red. The best thing about having these two-wheelers is that they don’t require you to charge them for a long time, as this is one of the best electric scooters that are made by a startup that wants to offer innovative technology at an affordable price.
- 0 to 55 km under 11 seconds.
- Coil spring rear suspension.
- Under seat storage.
- The price of this ampere scooter is Rs.72,000/-.
- Has a very long range of 121 km.
- Only 6 hours to fully charge.
- Has a good top speed of 55 km.
- 20000 km or 3 years warranty for both battery and motor.
- It’s fast, not preferable for old people.
- Will only support local journeys.
- This scooter has less ground clearance.
7) Odyssey E20
A lead-acid electric scooter is available under the name Odyssey E2Go, whereas a lithium-ion electric scooter is called Odyssey E2Go Lite. Odyssey E2Go electric scooters use a 250 W, 60V BLDC waterproof motor, speed control system and you don’t have to worry about our braking system. so no worries about taking an EV in the rain. Additionally, there is a reverse gear function, three drive modes, and a pillion backrest.
- Automatic transmission.
- VRLA is a gel-based Battery.
- Digital speedometer.
- This new e scooter cost about Rs.53,616/-.
- Has a good local riding range of 60 km.
- 5 hours to fully charge.
- Licence is not required, vehicle tops a speed of 25 km.
- 3 years warranty for battery and one year for the motor.
- More charging time.
- Less brand recognition.
- It comes under a premium budget.
8) Yo Drift
The frame of the bike is based on steel tubes and features telescopic forks and a mono-shock suspension. Upfront, there is a 180mm disc and at the back, a 110mm drum brake. With regards to features, Yo Drift is equipped with an LED headlight and position lamp along with a digital console, grab rail, and pillion backrest.
- 180mm disc up front and a 110 drum.
- keyless start.
- Reverse gear option.
- The price of this scooter is Rs.51,450/-.
- Yo drift offers a mileage of 60 km.
- It will take 7 hours to fully charge the e scooter.
- The speed of 25 km.
- The battery and motor for more than 3 years.
- Quality seems off for this modern era.
- Limited sales from the brand.
- Reaching service is a bit complicated.
9) Evolet Derby
This electric scooter from Evolet has a dynamic appearance and is slightly larger. Powered by a waterproof BLDC motor, it can be purchased in two variants- the Derby EZ with a 60 V/30 Ah VRLA battery and the Derby Classic. Customers looking for a more economical option can also have their vehicle equipped with a lead-acid battery in addition to the lithium-ion battery standard on the Derby.
- Best parking assist
- Geo fencing.
- Front storage box.
- This economy scooter cost about Rs.46,529/-.
- It offers a 90 km to 120 km range.
- It will take 8 hours to charge the scooter from 0 to 100%.
- The top speed of this scooter is 25 km.
- The battery has a warranty of 3 years and a 1.5 years warranty for the motor.
- Priced a little bit over range.
- Lesser warranty for the motor.
- The top speed is less.
10) Gemopai Ryder
As a result of its top speed, the Ryder can be ridden without a driver’s license. It sports nice features such as keyless entry, swappable batteries, and several digital instrument clusters. Several colors are available for the customer to choose from, making it a perfect middleweight e scooter. It does not fall into the premium or the super-cheap categories, it is a medium category vehicle.
- Central locking system.
- Trip metre.
- Usb charging point.
- This scooter can be bought at Rs.63,000/-.
- It has an excellent riding range of 90 km.
- Charge the vehicle to its full percentage in 3.5 hours.
- This Ryder has an approximate speed of 65 km.
- The battery and motor have a warranty of 3 years.
- Speed feels minimal.
- No fast charging support.
- It’s for premium class members.
11)Okinawa Ridge Plus
The detachable lithium-ion battery used, Okinawa Scooters allows you to charge the battery wherever you like. You can charge it at home at your convenience since the battery is detachable. With a battery that can last for days and the ability to connect to smartphones, the Okinawa Ridge offers an outstanding range and excellent performance.
Absolute features in Okinawa
- Daytime running lights.
- Parking assist.
- Anti theft lock.
- You can buy this scooter at Rs.66,500/-.
- This Okinawa scooter has an awesome range of 45 km.
- You can charge your scooter in 2.5 hours.
- This scooter had an average range of 85 km.
- The motor and battery have a warranty of 2.5 to 3 years.
- Foreign brands.
- Style is not that good.
- Battery detaching and fixing feels time-consuming.
List all 11 Electric Scooters Under 80,000
|1.||Hero Electric Dash||Rs. 45,000/- to Rs. 50,000/-||80 km|
|2.||BattRe electric IOT||Rs. 65,555/-||60 km|
|3.||Bguass A2||Rs.52,500/- to Rs. 67,999/-||75 km|
|4.||Bounce infinity E1||₹52,940 to ₹76,321||85 km|
|5.||Electric Optima HX||Rs.55,719/-.||82 km|
|6.||Magnus EX from Ampere||Rs. 72,000/-||121 km|
|7.||Odyssey E20||Rs.53,616/-||60 km|
|8.||Yo Drift||Rs.51,450/-.||60 km|
|9.||Evolet Derby||Rs.46,529/-.||90 km to 120 km|
|10.||Gemopai Ryder||Rs.63,000/-.||90 km|
|11.||Okinawa Ridge Plus||Rs.66,500/-||85 km|
1) Are tubeless tires better for EV or normal ones?
Yes, tubeless tires are better for both electric and petrol scooters.
2) Can I drive electric scooters without a license?
Yes, people can drive most of these excellent scooters without a license as the speed is below the speed limit required for a license.
3) How does an electric scooter function?
They function with the help of an accelerator, motor, and battery.
4) Are electric scooters as reliable as fuel vehicles?
Electric scooters have become the most reliable and economical vehicles in our country.
5) Can I ride electric scooters with an extra load?
Yes, you can take an extra load in electric scooters up to 100kg.
Bikes and scooters have roamed the roads as far as we are aware, but are they environmentally friendly and pocket friendly? Of course, they are not as fuel scooters cost more and you already know the rate of petrol and diesel.
So electric scooters are the key to achieving a better environment and saving some cash. It’s time we start moving towards electric scooters as they allow you to travel a km in just a few paise. These electric scooters are the new technological innovations that can help you to move on to a sustainable future.
Read More About Electric Vehicles: