Electric trucks are cargo-transporting vehicles that are powered by battery packs. Electric trucks are becoming increasingly popular. The sale of electric trucks has surged with the introduction of lithium-ion batteries.
Electric trucks are also being encouraged by the government as a means of reducing emissions. Electric trucks are highly efficient and are created to have lower operating costs. Over the last decade, electric trucks have seen a spectacular metamorphosis.
Electric vehicles are currently in the limelight, and demand for them is constantly increasing. So if you are looking to buy trucks at a premium Or low budget then you are at the right place here you can find a complete detailed analysis of electric trucks.
These electric trucks are manufactured with a motive to reduce pollution and to increase business profit through fuel sustainability.
1) Tata ULTRA T.7 Electric
Ultra T.16S BSVI, first 10-ton capacity Commercial Vehicle with Automated Manual Transmission (AMT) Gearbox from the house of Tata Motors. Designed to address a highly growing 10-ton payload segment by customers and packaged to deliver a superior experience of high reliability with best in class features.
Developed for the Indian roads, redefining transportation industry leveraging enhanced technologies, blending ideally both technology and economy of operations. The Ultra T.16 sleeper truck addresses the agile goods movement across all business applications. A truck with a New Generation futuristic cabin, designed thoughtfully with a walk-through feature, adding up with roomy interiors and it had two seating options.
Tata ULTRA T.7 Electric
|Price range||Rs. 16,82,000/-|
|Mileage per charge||100 km|
|Top Speed||80 km|
|Wheel Size||Front: 235/75 R 17.5Rear: 6.75 X 17.5|
|Brakes||Air Brakes 325 X 120 S – CAM, Drum Brakes|
|Truck weight||3798 KG|
|Suspension system||Front: Parabolic Leaf suspension |
Rear: Semi-elliptical leaf spring
|Load Capacity||10 tonnes|
- Adjustable Telescopic Steering Wheel, with the Gear lever, Handle on Dashboard with Wire Shifting Mechanism.
- It generates 180 HP Power and 700 Nm torque.
- World-class chassis to take a 10-ton load.
- 3 years or 3 lakh km warranty.
- It is not fully automatic transmission, comes with auto manual transmission.
- Suspension is ok but could have been better.
- Cost of this vehicle is Rs. 16.82 lakhs.
- This vehicle comes with improved handling.
- Quality seat to prevent back pain.
- Adaptive suspension Technology.
2) Euler Hiload EV x
The Euler Hiload EV x 3 Wheeler is equipped with an engine for trouble-free operation. The Euler HiLoad EV has a 12.4 kWh battery, which gives it a longer range and longer battery life.
In this sector, the current standard for battery performance is 8 KWh. HiLoad EV is better fitted to work in a variety of settings.
Euler Hiload EV x Specification
|Price range||Rs. 3,50,000/-|
|Mileage per charge||110 km|
|Top Speed||42 km|
|Wheel Size||Front Tyre 5.5-12Rear Tyre 5.5-12|
|Brakes||FrontDisc BrakeRearDrum Brake|
|Truck weight||688 KG|
|Suspension system||Front: Hydraulic shock absorber with helical spring|
Rear: Trailing arm with hydraulic shock absorber with helical spring
|Load Capacity||650 Kg|
- It comes with a liquid cooling system.
- Dust and waterproof battery for better protection.
- Regenerative braking power.
- 3 years warranty or 80000 km along with two years extended warranty for battery.
- Build quality is very poor.
- No brand recognition.
- Fewer service centers.
- The torque is increased to greater extent..
- Bluetooth and other connectivity options.
- This vehicle can be driven off road.
3) Piaggio Ape E Xtra 3 Wheeler
The Piaggio Ape E-XTRA FX is equipped with a 48V/3000 W Off-Board Charger, allowing you to charge your Mahindra e Cargo at home, just like a smartphone.
The Piaggio Ape E-Xtra FX is available in a Pickup model that can be converted to a Flat-Bed. The Piaggio Ape E-XTRA FX has a 48V Rechargeable battery with an 8 KWh capacity that takes 3 hours and 45 minutes to fully charge.
Piaggio Ape E Xtra 3 Wheeler Specification
|Price range||Rs. 3,11,000/-|
|Mileage per charge||90 km|
|Top Speed||45 km|
|Wheel Size||Front Tyre 4.5 – 10Rear Tyre 4.5 – 10|
|Brakes||Drum brake hydraulically actuated|
|Truck weight||975 KG|
|Suspension system||Front: Helical spring with dampener|
Rear: Rubber spring with dampener absorber.
|Load Capacity||506 Kg|
- The power generated by the vehicle is really awesome.
- It is the most Compatible e truck.
- Excellent suspension to prevent damage to goods.
- 3 years warranty from the manufacturer.
- No air conditioning system.
- Less ground clearance
- Very low performance for a price of 3.11 lakhs.
- Its a compact three wheeler truck.
- Regenerative braking and hill hold assist braking.
- Blue vision headlamp and speed up mode.
4) Atul Elite Cargo
Atul Elite Cargo
The Atul Elite Cargo Truck is simple to operate and can be utilized for any type of transportation. It features a sturdy construction that can endure the rigors of commercial, agricultural, and industrial activity. The Atul is a well-known product in India for its low cost and low maintenance. The Atul Elite Cargo truck has a city driving mileage of 80 km.
Atul Elite Cargo Specification
|Price range||Rs. 1,44,000/-|
|Mileage per charge||80 km|
|Top Speed||25 km|
|Wheel Size||Front Tyre 90 / 90-12Rear Tyre 90 / 90-12|
|Brakes||Front Brake MechanicalRear Brake Hydraulic|
|Truck weight||699 KG|
|Suspension system||Front: Helical Compression Coil Spring|
Rear: Rigid Axle, Leaf Spring
|Load Capacity||400 Kg|
- This is one of the best mini-truck in India.
- 80 km range is good for a truck that is cheap.
- The maximum speed is only 25 km which is good for Indian roads.
- 36 months or 40,000 Kms warranty for battery.
- Specifications are very few.
- Durability is very poor
- The armrest is not provided in the truck.
- Automatic transmission at a cheap price. .
- Design is pretty good and the length is perfect.
- Comes with driver info display.
5) Mahindra Treo Zor
The all-new Treo Zor is based on three-wheeler electric vehicles, which have been shown to be reliable. It was created using cutting-edge technologies in order to provide a higher consumer value proposition.
Treo Zor is poised to be a paradigm changer in the cargo market, with features like unequaled incremental savings in the category, best-in-industry performance, sophisticated Lithium-ion technology, and more. With outstanding fuel savings of Rs 2.1/km and best-in-class maintenance of 40 paisa/km, you may save more than Rs 60 000.00 per year*.
Mahindra Treo Zor Specification
|Price range||Rs. 3,10,000 to Rs. 3,44,000/-|
|Mileage per charge||125 km|
|Top Speed||50 km|
|Wheel Size||Front Tyre 30.48 cm, Rear Tyre 30.48 cm|
|Truck weight||995 KG|
|Suspension system||Front: Helical Spring + Dampener + Hydraulic Shock Absorber. |
Rear: Rigid Axle, Leaf Spring
|Load Capacity||550 Kg|
- This is one of the highest mileage trucks.
- Speed is moderate but very helpful.
- The suspension prevents the goods from being damaged.
- The company gives you a warranty of 72 months or 80000 km.
- Breaking time is sudden or very late.
- Loading capacity is only 550 kg.
- No anti-theft locking system.
- It comes with a 12 watt socket telematic unit.
- It comes with a reverse buzzer to prevent accidents.
- It also comes with a hazard indicator to show the issue in case there is any.
6) Mahindra E-Supro Cargo Van
The Mahindra E- supro cargo van is a lithium-ion electric vehicle that produces no emissions. It has a direct drive transmission with a single-speed gearbox, as well as smart motor speed control, allowing you to glide through traffic without changing gears.
With a peak speed of 60km/hr and exceptional power of 25kW and 90 Nm torque, your driving will be smooth. The freight van and passenger van have 115* and 112* kilometers of range, respectively.
Mahindra E- supro cargo van Specification
|Price range||Rs. 8.45,000/-|
|Mileage per charge||115 km|
|Top Speed||60 km|
|Wheel Size||Front Tyre 155/80 R13Rear Tyre 155/80 R13|
|Brakes||Disc and Drum Brakes|
|Truck weight||1320 KG|
|Suspension system||Front: McPherson Strut with coil spring. |
Rear: McPherson Strut with coil spring
|Load Capacity||600 Kg|
- This is one of the good-looking e trucks.
- It comes with better ground clearance and big tires.
- The weight of the vehicle prevents it from rolling while climbing.
- 2 years warranty for the vehicle and 3 years warranty for the battery.
- Charging takes more than 8 hours to fully charge.
- The price of this vehicle is much more than the competitors.
- The quality of this vehicle is not worth the wait.
- It has direct drive transmission.
- Charging time analyser.
- Boost mode to travel slopes.
7) Ford F-150 Lightning
The Ford Lightning has a similar look, the same body, and cabin as the conventional F-150, but instead of gasoline-powered V-6 and V-8 engines, it has two electric motors and two battery packs to enhance the total range of this vehicle.
The Standard-Range battery is expected to last up to 230 miles on a single charge, while the Extended-Range juice pack is expected to last up to 300 miles. However, the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning won’t be the only all-electric pickup truck on the market.
Ford F-150 Lightning Specification
|Price range||Rs. 39,00,000/-|
|Mileage per charge||230 miles|
|Top Speed||110 mph|
|Wheel Size||18 to 20 inches tires.|
|Brakes||ABS braking system|
|Truck weight||6500 LB|
|Suspension system||Front: leaf springs suspension. |
Rear: leaf springs suspension.
|Load Capacity||2000 pounds|
- Travel from 0 to 100 KM speed in just 4 seconds.
- One of the fastest and sexy e truck
- Driving this car feels like driving a bullet train, the car is so silent.
- When did the warranty of five years or 60 thousand miles.
- This is the most costly electric truck in India.
- The load capacity is less for vehicles that cost nearly 40 lacs.
- The service cost for this week’s truck little bit higher than the other trucks.
- The performance of this vehicle is top class it’s more like a sport truck
- The only electric truck with ABS.
- Range is very high more than 280 miles per charge.
Electric trucks are created to prevent carbon emissions and to support the environment.
lithium-ion battery truck is better than acid lead batteries as they have better range and long-lasting capacity.
her benefit of having an electric truck is that it reduces the cost of transport and increases profit.
Cheap electric trucks will not support fast charging but at the same time premium, electric trucks will support fast charging.
If your battery percentage comes to zero then there will be a reserved percentage of charge to take you to the nearest charging station.
An electric truck is a battery-powered vehicle that can move freight, haul huge weights, and conduct high-performance tasks. Electric heavy-duty trucks enable enterprises to realize their full potential and set themselves apart from the competition.
EV trucks do not require gasoline, which is already one of the most significant advantages, given the expense of petroleum and its environmental impact. Driving electric vehicles saves CO2 emissions while also improving driver performance.
EV trucks also have fewer components, which means they should be less damaged and require less maintenance. Buying electric cars now will be the best choice for business owners because the price of petrol is increasing gradually every day and to make profit electric trucks will be the best choice.