We all know electric cars take the place of petrol and diesel vehicles. Different types of cars such as sedan, hatchback, SUV, and muv. But everyone wants to get a MUV or SUV as it is a family car. But before buying an electric car we should know certain things about these cars to meet our necessities.
The most basic thing is will it fulfill your daily needs. But the major reason why most people start buying electric cars is because of the price of petrol and diesel which is increasing gradually every day. Let us see what are the best 7 seater cars that you can buy, in this Article.
1)Tesla Model X
The Model X is an automobile that stands out in every aspect. This car comes with the most stylish Falcon Wing’s back door, which will raise and lower automatically like a concept vehicle that has emerged from the future, the look of this unique car is very nice and smooth.
This car is nothing less than a super electric muv. When it was released into the market everyone thought it looks old. But even after years still, this is the best car with an amazingly sleek design.
Tesla Model X Specification
|Expected Price||2.00 Cr|
|Mileage per charge||348 mi|
|Top Speed||155 mph|
|Seating||Up to 7|
|Wheel Size||20″ or 22″|
|Car Weight||5,185 lb|
|Acceleration||3.8 s 0-60 mph|
- Available in three variants like 5,6 and 7 seaters.
- It can reach from 0 to 100 in only 3.8 seconds.
- Can travel up to 360 miles for every charge.
- wireless screen control from any seat.
- 4 years warranty for the vehicle.
- Floor mounted battery does not feel safe.
- Space for the last two seats is very compact.
- The size of this vehicle for an SUV is small.
- The cost of this vehicle
2)Mercedes Benz EQV
This EQV from Mercedes comes with all the good equipment to meet all your family’s needs. enough space for people and baggage, and a smooth and supple ride. Passengers in the back will be impressed by the amount of room available and will enjoy playing with the moveable table that comes standard on the Sports Premium and Sport Premium Plus variants. And with that, it comes with a 90kWh battery which would help you get 200 miles every time it’s fully charged.
- It feels so quiet in this vehicle.
- It feels like you are driving a Humvee.
- Excellent steering control.
- Luxurious cabin for a luxurious family.
- 5 years warranty with unlimited km travel range.
- The shape of the vehicle could have been better.
- The backseat is not as big as the S Class.
- The front trunk in this vehicle cannot be opened.
- The price of this vehicle is around $119,110 to $125,310.
- 110 KW battery you can charge his vehicle from 0 to 80 in 45 minutes which is less for a Benz.
3)Citroen e space tourer
The SpaceTourer is Citroen’s biggest MPV as of today, this model is now available in electric form as thee-SpaceTourer. It’s based on the Dispatch panel van and shares the same powertrain as the Peugeot e-208 and Vauxhall Corsa-e, which means it has a 134bhp electric motor and a 50kWh lithium-ion battery. The drive system in the superminis is excellent for over 200 miles, while the larger e-SpaceTourer can go up to 148 miles between fill-ups. With this e 7 seater, you can have both speed and performance.
- Futuristic design to make it look cooler.
- Excellent space for all passengers.
- The price of this car is around $40,807/-.
- It offers 260 NMS torque for a vehicle this big.
- 8 years warranty or can travel 1,00,000 miles.
- The car is lacking more features.
- The range is just 143 miles for a full charge.
- Acceleration is not that great.
4) Nissan e-NV200 Combi
This Nissan has a very big internal area, it can accommodate luggage in all shapes and sizes. The Nissan e-NV200 Combi is versatile and ready for your next journey, whether you’re transporting freight or the entire family. The-NV200 Combi is intended to work around you to meet your needs, with up to 7 seats and it is also available in 5 seater option. One or two rows may be folded down to offer additional room for baggage, or a complete row can be flipped forward horizontally or vertically to personalize the area. The-NV200 Combi meets all of your requirements.
- It has a good loading space of 1.5 tonnes.
- The eco-driving mode gives some extra mileage of 114 miles.
- The price of this car is around $38,000/-.
- Can be charged from 0 to 80 in 60 minutes with a fast charger.
- 5 years warranty and corrosion warranty for 12 years.
- This car is pretty slow.
- It takes 14 seconds to reach 100 km speed.
- It only has a top speed of 125 km to 135 km per hour.
5) Mercedes-Benz EQB
This is one of the modern mid-sized electric SUVs. This is one of the best 7 seater SUVs that you can purchase for a very cheap amount and this is a Mercedes which gives it more brand value. The EQB SUV is a vehicle that embodies advanced luxury, as well as versatility and high transit capacity, given its seven seats. Among its primary advantages, as per the brand, has always been its adaptive restoration and anticipatory navigation through its Electric Intelligence, which links it to the first electric compact, the EQA.
- Take this car home for $71, 000.
- This Monster 10 SUV office 280 HP.
- 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive or options are available.
- With a fast charger, you can get a 100 KM range in 30 minutes.
- It has a top speed of 180 km per hour.
- 5 years warranty for this e SUV.
- This car takes 42 hours nearly 2 days to charge from 0 to 100 using a 220-volt charger.
- It is quite pricey compared to other variants.
- It can achieve a speed of 150 km in 13 seconds.
6) Volkswagen ID Buzz
It will be produced at Volkswagen’s Hanover facility in regular and long-wheelbase configurations alongside the new ICE-powered Multivan. It is planned to have the same battery range as current MEB EVs, as well as rear- and four-wheel-drive powertrains. However, the concept’s 369bhp 4WD setup will very certainly be toned down for the range-topper to match the ID 4 GTX’s 295bhp. This vehicle has only one speed and allows you to drive quicker than the previous fuel model.
- This Volkswagen car cost an average of $76, 000.
- The transmission in this vehicle is a single transmission with rear-wheel drive.
- It will. Give you 201 hp, which helps in faster braking.
- Charge from 0 to 100 in only 111 minutes.
- 7 years or 1,25,000/- Km warranty.
- No start-stop button, feels like no control over your car.
- Little expensive than other similar models.
- Annoying controls.
7) Vauxhall Vivaro-e Life
In 2022, the Vauxhall Vivaro-e Life Edition of the Classically styled e-court will be available with all required Standard equipment for the entry-level market. 16-inch steel wheels, climate control, Bluetooth connection, a couple of cupholders, and a pair of electrically adjustable and heated side mirrors come standard on the Vauxhall Vivaro-e Life Edition. A number of convenience features, such as an electronic parking brake and cruise control, are also included for buyers.
- This classical vehicle cost around $46,000.
- You can travel 143 miles range.
- It can take up to 9 passengers if converted and has a towing capacity of 1000kg.
- 7 years or 1,25,000/- Km warranty.
- With rapid charge 0 to 100 in 30 minutes but in the domestic charger, it takes 24 hours.
- Manufacturers could have included more specifications.
- 0 to 100 km takes 13 seconds.
8) Hyundai Santa Fe Plug in Hybrid
This excellent Hyundai electric car comes with a plug-in hybrid powertrain. It’s our flagship SUV in Europe, and it’s been completely redesigned to provide you with more space, comfort, and convenience. With a more distinct and strong design. When you desire it, it’ll be electric. When you’re in need of petrol, look no further. When the battery’s electric range runs out, the car switches to a fuel-efficient petrol engine. Take advantage of the increased range that both electricity and fuel offer.
- New modern design for a Hyundai.
- Enhanced safety features to prevent death.
- It has the autonomous driving capability.
- It cost around $46, 000.
- 5 years warranty from the company.
- It will take Treehouse 30 minutes to charge this device from 0 to 100.
- Brand value is lesser when compared to other brands.
- It offers only 36 miles for electric travel.
9) Kia EV9
The Kia EV9 is a flagship electric vehicle for Kia motors, it will be larger than the EV6 model and will most likely come in a three-row configuration, which means 7 seaters. The E-GMP platform will be used to create this excellent electric device. The GT version of this Kia would be capable of producing up to 569 horsepower. The Kia EV9 is expected to feature a battery capacity of roughly 77.5kWh, allowing it to go more than 400 kilometers on a single charge. More information regarding Kia’s planned electric vehicle will be released in the near future.
- This vehicle is the best to reduce your carbon footprint.
- The maintenance required for this car will be below average.
- It unleashes excellent performance for an electric car.
- The cost of this car will be $50, 000.
- 15 years warranty or 1,50,000 miles.
- Kia is new to the electric vehicle segment.
- Build quality is less.
- The price of this vehicle is more for its features.
List all 7 seater electric cars
|SL.No||Electric Cars Name||Price||Range|
|1.||Tesla Model X||$ 90,000||360 miles|
|2.||Mercedes Benz EQV||$ 119,110 to $ 125,310.||200 miles|
|3.||Citroen e space tourer||$ 40,807||200 miles|
|4.||Nissan e-NV200 Combi||$ 38,000||114 miles|
|5.||Mercedes Benz EQB||$ 71,000||200 miles|
|6.||Volkswagon ID Buzz||$ 76,000||300 miles|
|7.||Vauxhall Vivaro e life||$ 46,000||143 miles|
|8.||Hyundai Santafe Plug-in Hybrid||$ 46,000||36 miles for electric|
|9.||Kia EV9||$ 50,000||310 miles|
There are two kinds of e-cars available, one is fully electric and the other one is a hybrid vehicle which allows both electric and petrol Or diesel range.
Yes, electric 7 seaters offer the necessary range required depending on the cost of the vehicle.
Normally they won’t as they come with cooling technology in the vehicle to prevent overheat issues.
To be frank, e-cars are much safer than fuel cars as they are built to withstand accidents.
Unlike fuel cars, they require you to charge them, but with a fast charger, in an hour you can get a few 100 km ranges.
Seven-seater cars have recently become very popular in the United States due to their spacious interiors and comfortable seats. They not only have a lot of space, but they also have a powerful engine, making them ideal for extended trips and they also have futuristic features to meet your requirements. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of the top seven-seater electric automobiles in the world that are ideal for large families. These 9 cars are the most booked e-cars 8n the year 2022.
It will become economically feasible to recycle batteries as hybrid cars become more common. Batteries are being designed to last for a long time. Hybrid cars may be possible in the future thanks to other energy sources, such as fuel cells and renewable fuels.